Saturday 8 August 2009

Innocence A Matter Of Fact (Cooltempo) 1990



How did I forget to put this on here? Innocence A Matter Of Fact...what a lovely tune this is. This was from their seminal album Belief which I have harped on about in previous posts. If you're STILL sleeping on this album then you've been in a coma for 17 years. I urge you to go and buy the album (Belief) and all the Innocence stuff! It can be picked up so cheap as well. As a matter of fact, 90% of the stuff on this blog can be. This is music WORTH buying. Go download the crap that's not worth buying but these old tunes deserve some respect and you really need to own the vinyl to appreciate these as they're from the vinyl era! 'I haven't got a record player' I hear the tight arses scream...BUY ONE!

Innocence A Matter Of Fact (Dancehall Remix)





Innocence A Matter Of Fact (Classic Club Mix)





Innocence A Matter Of Fact (Belief Mix)